Thursday, June 3, 2010

Donations and Mustache Monday!


First off I would like to thank everyone who has donated so far! It's only the 3rd day, I've done 8.4 miles and I have already gotten $50 in sponsorship! I'd like to thank Pat, Robbin, Tyson, and Jeremy for their donations! That money is going to help tremendously in improving the quality of life for so many who need that help! I honestly cannot thank you enough for the support!

Orphans are often subject to discrimination and are less likely to receive healthcare, education, and other needed services. Your donations are going a long way to help these children. So thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now on to MUSTACHE MONDAY! Over the course of this weekend (Saturday & Sunday) if I receive at least $100 in donations I will run on Monday out in public with a mustache drawn on my face. And yes, I will have either photographic or video evidence to prove that I did in fact do this! All I need it 10 people to donate $10 on either Saturday or Sunday!! So please, please, please, find it in your heart to donate this weekend!

Thank you for the continued support!
-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment