Thursday, June 10, 2010

Week 2

This week has been much slower than the first week. I was maybe a little too excited and ran much harder and faster than I should have and ended up injuring my shins again. I'm hoping it's just a little case of shin splints and not stress fractures! So this week I took it much easier and actually took two days off to rest and also take care of my sick baby.

I got back in the gym today and took it really easy as to not put too much pressure on my shins. It worked!! I'm not nearly as sore as I was, which is a good sign. So this weekend I will be making up my miles missed. My goal is to slowly get ahead of schedule so I can take days off when I'm injured.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has donated so far! It really means a lot! Your money is doing a world of good for these children who so desperately need it! No donation is too small.


I'll be doing another vlog this weekend, so keep on the look out for that, and thank you again for all the support!

-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment