Wednesday, July 7, 2010

1 Month Down, 11 To Go!

So this first month has been great. I've reached personal milestones with my running. I ran 6 1/4 miles the other day, which is the farthest I've ever run in one distance. I ran that outside and got EATEN by mosquitoes.

We have also raise $165 this month!! I have many supporters through friends, family, and complete strangers who have opened their hearts and donated to this great cause. Every time I see that there is a new donation I get really motivated and it really helps me complete my runs. So, thank you, and remember to tell your friends and keep those donations coming in! I need the motivation, and these children need to eat and get an education!! So your money is going a long way!!

Hopefully this month we will have a Mustache Monday! I even went out and bought an awesome fake mustache to wear when the day finally comes. So remember, if we raise $100 over the weekend I will be running with a mustache!!!

Again, thank you for your support! It is very much appreciated.
-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment