Monday, July 12, 2010

100 MILES!!


I've reached 100 miles over the weekend, and it felt good! It's such a big milestone for me! I have never really kept track of my mileage or had a goal like the one I have now, so it's weird to see '100' on the little ticker on my blog. I have proof I've run 100 miles, and I've done it in less than a month and a half! We haven't had any donations the past few weeks, so it's been hard to find the motivation to run.

1,004 miles in a year is quite a challenge for me. I'm about 40 lbs over-weight and I am pretty busy, so it's hard for me to find the time to actually get to the gym and run. It's also difficult to entertain my two year old from the treadmill. Through all of this I manage to get to the gym, or run around my neighborhood. I do this in hopes to inspire you. I'm beating myself up trying to log in the miles to help these children, and if enough people see this and are touched by this cause I hope they will donate. If each person that visits this blog gives $5 we could do a world of good for these children.

As a mom I cannot look these children in the face and do nothing to help them, but I need your help. Please, please find it in your hearts to give just a small amount to these children. It won't be much to you, but it will help them tremendously. We can put food in their bellies, and help educate them so they can become self-sufficient adults. Please, please, please donate!!!!!

Thanks,
Jenna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenna,

    I admire you that you were able to complete 100 miles. Me? I'm almost there, have to run and extra mile...
    Congratulations on your achievement.
    mizuno wave

    ReplyDelete