Tuesday, November 9, 2010

400 MILES!!!!!!!!!!!

I reached 400 miles the other day! I started running June 1st and have reached a big milestone! I'm SO close to the halfway point! So. So. Close. I can almost taste it. I've been keeping on track with my running as best as I can, but as you can see the donations amount isn't up to par. I'm no where near my goal. Well, it's not really MY goal. It's these kids' goal. They are the ones that need to clothes, food, medical supplies, and education. They need all of this, and they don't have parents to help them. They rely on the kindness of strangers like you to provide basic essentials.


Every human being in the world has the right to an education. The right to learn. That is what I'm trying to accomplish. Who else is going to help these kids if you don't? Please, please find it in your hearts to donate $10 to my cause. If you head over to my other blog you can find a place to donate. It would mean the WORLD to me, and it would mean even more to these children. Show them there is some good in this world.


Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment