Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Donate and Get Something In Return!

Well, as you can see in my earlier post, if you donate $10 you get 1 Twilight or Pride and Prejudice ornament, if you donate $20 you will get 3 ornaments.

If you donate $50 I will send a few batches of homemade cookies (or another baked good.) I am quite the baker. I make really cute sugar cookies in all different shapes with homemade royal frosting decorations. I also make a mean oatmeal M&M cookie. I'm only doing this for the first two donors that donate at least $50. I can send them out right after you make the donation or I can send them out right before the holiday so you can serve them at a party! Just make the donation and email me your mailing address and when you would like the cookies by!

Thanks,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment