Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pride and Prejudice Ornaments


Are you a Jane Austen fan? Do you have a friend or family member who is? Any tree of a Pride and Prejudice fan will not be complete unless they have one or three of these ornaments! Made from the pages of Jane Austen's most celebrated novel, these ornaments are the perfect present for any Jane Austen fan. Donate $10 for 1 ornament or $20 for 3 ornaments. Just donate and then Email me Jenna.Chastain@gmail.com to give me your address and your preference of ornament. Go through the pictures below and let me know which one(s) you would like to receive. Thanks!

I have 2 Red Flowers on Spherical ornaments available:

I have 1 green butterfly on a spherical ornament available:
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I have 1 round ornament with a silver flower and 3 pearls available:


I have 2 heart ornaments with 1 green flower and 3 pearls available:


I have one heart ornament with a red flower available:
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I have 3 round ornaments with 2 green flowers available:


I have 3 round ornaments with 2 white flowers available:


I have 1 round ornament with 2 silver flowers available:



I also still have 6 of the Twilight ornaments left, same deal with those, just let me know which you prefer! Thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment