Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dear Twilight Lovers,


I make these adorable ornaments out of book pages, and I am currently making Twilight ones! If you make a $10 donation and I will send you one! If you donate $20 I will send you THREE ornaments!


If you are a Twilight fan your Christmas tree will not be complete unless you have at least one of these on it, and if you're not a Twilight fan, but know someone who is, then these will make excellent gifts! You can get your Christmas shopping done and help out AIDS orphans at the same time!

I can put a green flower with a pearl center if you don't like the red one, but I think the red goes great with the Twilight theme. I can also do heart shaped ornaments or flat, round ones as well. If you're not a fan of Twilight or you know someone who is a Jane Austen fan I also have Pride and Prejudice ornaments! Just let me know if you'd like something different than the one pictured.


Just make your donation and Email your mailing address to Jenna.Chastain@gmail.com

Thanks, Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment